Centreon Web 2.8.15¶
This version include a fix for the calculation of downtimes with daylight saving time (DST). The downtime end will be calculate with the new hour.
For example, if you put a downtime from 1 AM to 5 AM, the duration of the downtime will be 5 hours if during the DST you get 1 hour more (3 AM come back to 2 AM).
- [Documentation] Improve api documentation (url) #5792
- [Downtimes] Manage downtimes with dst (recurrent and realtime) #5780
- [Install] Fix foreign key upgrade of traps_group table PR #5752
- [CLAPI] Fix duplicate ldap serverPR #5769
- [CLAPI] Fix duplicate htpl in stpl #5774
- [CLAPI] Fix duplicate on stpl #5775
- [Chart] Add unit on y axis
- [Chart] Fix extra legend on period change
- [Chart] Fix export with empty metric
- [Configuration] Add obsess_over_hosts parameter in main centengine configuration PR #5746
- [Monitoring] Ranking of ascending / descending guests NOK #5695 PR #5744
- [Monitoring] fix variable name in centreontrapd.pm