Released July 06,2016
The 2.7.5 release for Centreon Web is now available for download. The full release notes for 2.7.5 follow.
If you are upgrading from a version prior to 2.7.0, make sure to go through all the release notes available here.
Features and Bug Fixes¶
- Fix: Flapping configuration was not exported to Centreon Engine configuration files
- Fix: Option “test the plugin” didn’t working with special characters
- Fix: It was possible to select Meta Service or BA in performance page filters
- Fix: With non admin users, it was impossible to select services in Performances page
- Fix: Non admin users could not seen services in Reporting page
- Fix: Number of hosts in Hostgroups was not good for non admin users
- Fix: Max and Min was not correct for inverted curves
- Fix: It was impossible to create Virtual metrics with web UI in french language
- Fix: Exclude Desactivate poller in configuration generation page filter
- Enh: Add an error message when no pollers are selected in configuration genration page